Fall 2017 Credit - Human Development [HDEV]
 

See Human Development [HDEV] Classes for
| Brookhaven | Cedar Valley | Eastfield | El Centro | Mountain View | Richland | Dallas Colleges Online |

Night classes listed in shaded color
Controlled enrollment classes listed in shaded color
Course-Num-Sect(Reg#)
Title
Class Meeting
Information
Faculty Loc
Credits
Start/End
Date
Co-req
Sections
Class
Features
HDEV-0092  Student SuccessBrookhaven College [BHC]
HDEV-0092-21001 (1107095)
Student Success
M115   LEC  
M W   9:00 AM   10:20 AM
Lopez, Shavana  Vita
BHC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
 This course is part of the P.A.S.S. Program which is designed to assist students with an overall GPA below 2.0 and an academic standing of Suspension, Dismissal, or Indefinite Dismissal. If you are serious about overcoming obstacles and improving your academic performance contact Al Davis at aldavis@dcccd.edu or visit the Advising Center in S113 to meet with him.
HDEV-0092-21002 (1107105)
Student Success
K111   LEC  
M W   10:30 AM   11:50 AM
Lopez, Shavana  Vita
BHC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
 This course is part of the P.A.S.S. Program which is designed to assist students with an overall GPA below 2.0 and an academic standing of Suspension, Dismissal, or Indefinite Dismissal. If you are serious about overcoming obstacles and improving your academic performance contact Al Davis at aldavis@dcccd.edu or visit the Advising Center in S113 to meet with him.
HDEV-0092-21401 (1108763)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Grice, Christopher  Vita
BHC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
Internet Based
 
 All content is 100 percent online. MANDATORY orientation online starts Aug. 21 at https://ecampus.dcccd.edu. For more information, email Christopher Grice at cGrice@dcccd.edu.
HDEV-0092-21403 (1108755)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Grice, Christopher  Vita
BHC
3
9/5/17
12/7/17
(14 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Sept.
Internet Based
 
 All content is 100 percent online. MANDATORY orientation online starts Sept. 5 at https://ecampus.dcccd.edu. For more information, email Christopher Grice at cGrice@dcccd.edu.
HDEV-0092-21405 (1108757)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Grice, Christopher  Vita
BHC
3
10/2/17
12/7/17
(10 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
Internet Based
 
 All content is 100 percent online. MANDATORY orientation online starts Oct. 2 at https://ecampus.dcccd.edu. For more information, email Christopher Grice at cGrice@dcccd.edu.
HDEV-0092-21407 (1108759)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Grice, Christopher  Vita
BHC
3
11/6/17
12/7/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Nov.
Internet Based
 
 All content is 100 percent online. MANDATORY orientation online starts Nov. 6 at https://ecampus.dcccd.edu. For more information, email Christopher Grice at cGrice@dcccd.edu.
HDEV-0092-21501 (1107109)
Student Success
S220   LEC  
T R   5:40 PM   7:00 PM
Lopez, Shavana  Vita
BHC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
 This course is part of the P.A.S.S. Program which is designed to assist students with an overall GPA below 2.0 and an academic standing of Suspension, Dismissal, or Indefinite Dismissal. If you are serious about overcoming obstacles and improving your academic performance contact Al Davis at aldavis@dcccd.edu or visit the Advising Center in S113 to meet with him.
HDEV-0092  Student SuccessCedar Valley College [CVC]
HDEV-0092-31001 (1098964)
Student Success
B112   LEC  
M W   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Fisher, Shirley  Vita
CVC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
   
HDEV-0092-31002 (1098965)
Student Success
B226   LEC  
M W   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Fisher, Shirley  Vita
CVC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-31003 (1098966)
Student Success
C207   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Charles, Adlai  Vita
CVC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
   
 This section addresses Men's issues and is best suited for males.
HDEV-0092-31004 (1098967)
Student Success
M106   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Crenshaw, Bettye  Vita
CVC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-31420 (1098968)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S    
Rollings, Grenna  Vita
CVC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  Internet Based
 
 Go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu for instructions. Questions: grollings@dcccd.edu.
HDEV-0092-31501 (1098969)
Student Success
M114   LEC  
M W   6:00 PM   7:20 PM
Singleton, Krystle  Vita
CVC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092  Student SuccessEastfield College [EFC]
HDEV-0092-41803 (1096131)
Student Success
C105   HYBRD  
M W   2:00 PM   3:20 PM
Walker, Sheterric  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
EDUC-1300-41803
DIRW-0310-41803
ENGL-1301-41803
 
Flex Term Aug.
Learning Comm.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41803 ONLINE/CLASSROOM LEARNING COMMUNITY TOPIC: DREAM CATCHERS BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet. This course is linked with DIRW-0310-41803 (8-21-17/10-13-17), ENGL-1301-41803 (10-16-17/12-7-17) and EDUC-1300-41803 (10-16-17/12-7-17) and students must take these courses as a group. EMAIL: SWalker@dcccd.edu; 972-860-7097
HDEV-0092-41867 (1118005)
Student Success
C105   HYBRD  
M W   2:00 PM   3:20 PM
Walker, Sheterric  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV 0092-41867 CLASSROOM/ONLINE BEGINS 10-16-17; ends 12-7-17. Other course work is completed over the internet.
HDEV-0092-41853 (1096132)
Student Success
C105   HYBRD  
M W   4:00 PM   5:20 PM
Lowry, Kimberly  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41853 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41862 (1096136)
Student Success
C105   HYBRD  
M W   4:00 PM   5:20 PM
Hicks, Janice  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41862 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed on the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41850 (1096128)
Student Success
C105   HYBRD  
M W F   8:00 AM   8:55 AM
Ortiz, Shuniqua  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41850 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some classwork is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41859 (1096140)
Student Success
N217   HYBRD  
M W F   8:00 AM   8:55 AM
Ortiz, Shuniqua  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41859 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41860 (1096135)
Student Success
G228   HYBRD  
M W F   10:10 AM   11:05 AM
  EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41860 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41805 (1112375)
Student Success
G218   HYBRD  
M W F   11:15 AM   12:10 PM
Ahanotu, Chim  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
EDUC-1300-41805
ENGL-1301-41810
DIRW-0310-41805
 
eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Learning Comm.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41805 LEARNING COMMUNITY ONLINE/CLASSROOM. TOPIC: Dream Catchers BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet. This course is linked with DIRW 0310-41805 (8-21-17/10-13-17), EDUC 1300-43805(10-16-17/12-7-17) and ENGL 1301-41805 (10-16-17/12-7-17) and students must take these courses as a group. EMAIL: ChimAhanotu@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0092-41851 (1096130)
Student Success
C105   HYBRD  
M W F   11:15 AM   12:10 PM
Young, Lauren  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41851 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41861 (1096141)
Student Success
G228   HYBRD  
M W F   11:15 AM   12:10 PM
  EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41861 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41863 (1096143)
Student Success
G204   HYBRD  
T R   8:00 AM   9:20 AM
Bueno, Philip  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41863 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41801 (1129628)
Student Success
G220   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Young, Lauren  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
DIRW-0310-41801
 
Flex Term Aug.
Learning Comm.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41801 LEARNING COMMUNITY. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). TOPIC: Dream Catchers. This course is linked with DIRW-0310-41801 and students must take these courses as a group.
HDEV-0092-41854 (1129633)
Student Success
  HYBRD  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Young, Lauren  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41854 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41855 (1096139)
Student Success
G218   HYBRD  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Hill, Curtis  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41855 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41880 (1096129)
Student Success
C105   HYBRD  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
  EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41854 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41802 (1129632)
Student Success
G220   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Young, Lauren  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
DIRW-0310-41802
 
eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Learning Comm.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41802 LEARNING COMMUNITY. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). TOPIC: Dream Catchers. This course is linked with DIRW-0310-41802 and students must take these courses as a group.
HDEV-0092-41807 (1112406)
Student Success
N239   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Young, Lauren  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
Learning Comm.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41802 LEARNING COMMUNITY TOPIC: Dream Catchers This course is linked with DIRW 0310-41802 and students must take these courses as a group. EMAIL: LaurenYoung@dcccd.edu; 972-860-7641
HDEV-0092-41856 (1096137)
Student Success
N239   HYBRD  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Hill, Curtis  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41856 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41864 (1096138)
Student Success
G220   HYBRD  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Hill, Curtis  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41864 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41865 (1096133)
Student Success
G228   HYBRD  
T R   12:30 PM   1:50 PM
Young, Lauren  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41865 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41804 (1112344)
Student Success
G220   HYBRD  
T R   2:00 PM   3:20 PM
Young, Lauren  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
EDUC-1300-41868
DIRW-0310-41803
ENGL-1301-41803
 
eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Learning Comm.
 
HDEV-0092-41857 (1096150)
Student Success
G220   HYBRD  
T R   5:35 PM   6:55 PM
Hicks, Janice  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41860 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41866 (1096149)
Student Success
G220   HYBRD  
T R   5:35 PM   6:55 PM
Davis, Jarred  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41866 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41858 (1096148)
Student Success
C105   HYBRD  
T R   7:05 PM   8:25 PM
Payne, Laura  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41858 ONLINE/CLASSROOM. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). Some classwork is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092-41430 (1096145)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Young, Lauren  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41430 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dccc.edu EMAIL: LaurenYoung@dcccd.edu; 972-860-7641
HDEV-0092-41431 (1096146)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Rodriguez, Ana  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41431 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dccc.edu EMAIL: AnaRodriguez@dcccd.edu; 972-860-7352
HDEV-0092-41432 (1096147)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Rodriguez, Ana  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41432 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dccc.edu EMAIL: AnaRodriguez@dcccd.edu; 972-860-7352
HDEV-0092-41433 (1131980)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Young, Lauren  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  Flex Term Aug.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41433 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: LaurenYoung@dcccd.edu; 972-860-7641
HDEV-0092-41434 (1131982)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Bueno, Philip  Vita
EFC
3
8/21/17
10/11/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41434 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (8 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: PhilipBueno@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0092-41435 (1131981)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Lowry, Kimberly  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41435 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL:
HDEV-0092-41436 (1131983)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Payne, Laura  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  Flex Term Oct.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41436 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: LauraPayne@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0092-41437 (1131984)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
  EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  Flex Term Oct.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41437 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL:
HDEV-0092-41438 (1132423)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Dumont, Judith  Vita
EFC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41438 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-717 (8 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: JudithDumont@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0092  Student SuccessEastfield College Pleasant Grove Campus [EFC-PG]
HDEV-0092-41260 (1096144)
Student Success
PG215   HYBRD  
M W F   9:05 AM   10:00 AM
Dumont, Judith  Vita
EFC-PG 
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0092-41260 BEGINS 10-16-17; ENDS 12-7-17 (8 weeks). Meets at the PLEASANT GROVE CAMPUS, 802 S. Buckner, Dallas. Some course work is completed over the Internet.
HDEV-0092  Student SuccessEl Centro College [ECC]
HDEV-0092-51001 (1100016)
Student Success
A842   LEC  
M W   8:00 AM   9:20 AM
Greely-Miller, Mary  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
DIRW-0305-51001
 
eCampus
Learning Comm.
 
 This course is part of El Centro's Developmental Cohort Initiative. Developmental courses in this sequence must be enrolled in and taken concurrently. Eligible students will enroll in the Human Development first-year experience course AND the co-requisite Developmental Reading or Writing courses.
HDEV-0092-51002 (1100029)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
M W   8:00 AM   9:20 AM
Crow-Mcdowell, Valerie  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
 Before you can be certified for this course, you must take the Smarter Measure Assessment to help you decide if on-line learning is for you. Go to http://ecc.smartermeasure.com (link is external) (link is external)/ Select "El Centro" from the drop down menu. The password is: learner. Save results to turn in to your instructor once the course begins.
HDEV-0092-51003 (1100017)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
M W   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Greely-Miller, Mary  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
Learning Comm.
 
 This course is part of El Centro's Developmental Cohort Initiative. Developmental courses in this sequence must be enrolled in and taken concurrently. Eligible students will enroll in the Human Development first-year experience course AND the co-requisite Developmental Reading or Writing courses.
HDEV-0092-51004 (1100018)
Student Success
A840   LEC  
M W   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Crow-Mcdowell, Valerie  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-51005 (1100019)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
M W   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
  ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-51007 (1100021)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
M W   12:30 PM   1:50 PM
Minnis, Rosalinda  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-51018 (1132413)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
M W   12:30 PM   1:50 PM
  ECC
3
8/28/17
12/7/17
(15 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
HDEV-0092-51008 (1100022)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
M W   2:00 PM   3:20 PM
Flournoy, Chandra  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-51009 (1100023)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
M W   3:30 PM   4:50 PM
Flournoy, Chandra  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-51011 (1100024)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Theriot, Lisa  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-51017 (1132405)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
  ECC
3
8/28/17
12/7/17
(15 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is a flex-term course; start date is August 28, 2017.
HDEV-0092-51012 (1100025)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Flournoy, Chandra  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-51016 (1132401)
Student Success
A746   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
  ECC
3
8/28/17
12/7/17
(15 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is a flex-term course; start date is August 28, 2017.
HDEV-0092-51014 (1100027)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
T R   12:30 PM   1:50 PM
Theriot, Lisa  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-51401 (1100033)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F    
Gonzalez, Joselyn  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
Internet Based
 
 Before you can be certified for this course, you must take the Smarter Measure Assessment to help you decide if on-line learning is for you. Go to http://ecc.smartermeasure.com (link is external)/ Select "El Centro" from the drop down menu. The password is: learner. Save results to turn in to your instructor once the course begins.
HDEV-0092-51402 (1100034)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F    
Gonzalez, Joselyn  Vita
ECC
3
9/4/17
12/7/17
(14 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Sept.
Internet Based
 
 Before you can be certified for this course, you must take the Smarter Measure Assessment to help you decide if on-line learning is for you. Go to http://ecc.smartermeasure.com (link is external)/ Select "El Centro" from the drop down menu. The password is: learner. Save results to turn in to your instructor once the course begins.
HDEV-0092-51403 (1100035)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F    
Crow-Mcdowell, Valerie  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
Internet Based
 
 Before you can be certified for this course, you must take the Smarter Measure Assessment to help you decide if on-line learning is for you. Go to http://ecc.smartermeasure.com (link is external)/ Select "El Centro" from the drop down menu. The password is: learner. Save results to turn in to your instructor once the course begins.
HDEV-0092-51501 (1100037)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
M W   7:00 PM   8:20 PM
Harris, Cassandra  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
Learning Comm.
 
 This course is part of El Centro's Developmental Cohort Initiative. Developmental courses in this sequence must be enrolled in and taken concurrently. Eligible students will enroll in the Human Development first-year experience course AND the co-requisite Developmental Reading or Writing courses.
HDEV-0092-51502 (1100038)
Student Success
A833   LEC  
T R   5:30 PM   6:50 PM
Smith, William  Vita
ECC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092  Student SuccessEl Centro College West Campus [ECC-WD]
HDEV-0092-51261 (1100032)
Student Success
W128   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Holloway, Toni  Vita
ECC-WD 
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
 This class will be held at the WEST CAMPUS: 3330 N. Hampton, Dallas,TX. 75212
HDEV-0092-51260 (1100030)
Student Success
W128   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Holloway, Toni  Vita
ECC-WD 
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
DIRW-0305-51260
 
eCampus
 
 This class will be held at the WEST CAMPUS: 3330 N. Hampton, Dallas,TX. 75212
HDEV-0092-51262 (1100031)
Student Success
W127   LEC  
S   9:00 AM   11:55 AM
Harris, Cassandra  Vita
ECC-WD 
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
 This class will be held at the WEST CAMPUS: 3330 N. Hampton, Dallas,TX. 75212
HDEV-0092-51760 (1100039)
Student Success
W212   LEC  
M W   7:00 PM   8:20 PM
Prevost, Latoya  Vita
ECC-WD 
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
   
 This class will be held at the WEST CAMPUS: 3330 N. Hampton, Dallas,TX. 75212
HDEV-0092  Student SuccessMountain View College [MVC]
HDEV-0092-61487 (1112114)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
M W   6:00 PM   7:20 PM
Sanchez, Thomas  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61480 (1111631)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
M W F   8:00 AM   8:55 AM
Pruit, Amy  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61481 (1111645)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
M W F   9:05 AM   10:00 AM
Peterson, Treisha  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61490 (1112179)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
M W F   9:05 AM   10:00 AM
Self-Drake, Rochelle  Vita
MVC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 This is an October Flex (10/16/17-12/07/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61482 (1111649)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
M W F   10:10 AM   11:05 AM
Peterson, Treisha  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61491 (1112182)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
M W F   10:10 AM   11:05 AM
Peterson, Treisha  Vita
MVC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 This is an October Flex (10/16/17-12/07/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61483 (1111961)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   8:00 AM   9:20 AM
Ward, Keron  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61492 (1112185)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   8:00 AM   9:20 AM
Pruit, Amy  Vita
MVC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 This is an October Flex (10/16/17-12/07/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61484 (1111968)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Ward, Keron  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61493 (1112191)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Lister-williams, Selma  Vita
MVC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 This is an October Flex (10/16/17-12/07/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61485 (1111972)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Ward, Keron  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61494 (1112195)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Lister-williams, Selma  Vita
MVC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 This is an October Flex (10/16/17-12/07/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61486 (1111979)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   12:30 PM   1:50 PM
Martinez, Joe  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61488 (1112131)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   6:00 PM   7:20 PM
Garrett, Glenda  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61495 (1112202)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   6:00 PM   7:20 PM
Garrett, Glenda  Vita
MVC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 This is an October Flex (10/16/17-12/07/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61489 (1112133)
Student Success
W178   LEC  
T R   7:30 PM   8:50 PM
Shelton, Kiesha  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 This is an August Flex (8/21/17-10/13/17), 8 week hybrid course. This is a hybrid course that meets 51% of the time in a traditional classroom setting, while the other 49% of course work must be completed through on-line assignments.
HDEV-0092-61430 (1112176)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Martinez, Joe  Vita
MVC
3
8/21/17
10/13/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Internet Based
 
 This is a August Flex online course. Please email your instructor for further information regarding coursework. For federal financial aid attendance certification, students must post a personal introduction to the Discussion Board by midnight before the certification deadline. To access course, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu
HDEV-0092-61440 (1112203)
Student Success
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Martinez, Joe  Vita
MVC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
Internet Based
 
 This is a October Flex online course. Please email your instructor for further information regarding coursework. For federal financial aid attendance certification, students must post a personal introduction to the Discussion Board by midnight before the certification deadline. To access course, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu
HDEV-0092  Student SuccessRichland College [RLC]
HDEV-0092-81004 (1113993)
Student Success
C248   LEC  
M W   12:20 PM   1:40 PM
Scales, Hurles  Vita
RLC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-81208 (1114107)
Student Success
C249   LEC  
M W   12:45 PM   3:25 PM
Asante, Ofori  Vita
RLC
3
10/16/17
12/7/17
(8 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 Flex Term: Class meets 10/16-12/7.
HDEV-0092-81005 (1113995)
Student Success
C248   LEC  
M W   1:50 PM   3:10 PM
Ayozie, Jude  Vita
RLC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-81001 (1113624)
Student Success
C248   LEC  
M W F   8:00 AM   8:55 AM
  RLC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-81002 (1113685)
Student Success
C248   LEC  
M W F   10:10 AM   11:05 AM
Ayozie, Jude  Vita
RLC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-81003 (1113687)
Student Success
C248   LEC  
M W F   11:15 AM   12:10 PM
Ayozie, Jude  Vita
RLC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-81006 (1114242)
Student Success
C248   LEC  
T R   8:00 AM   9:20 AM
Scales, Hurles  Vita
RLC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-81007 (1114244)
Student Success
C248   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Scales, Hurles  Vita
RLC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-81008 (1133146)
Student Success
C249   LEC  
T R   3:30 PM   4:50 PM
Morales, Sandra  Vita
RLC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0092-81501 (1114232)
Student Success
C249   LEC  
T R   5:40 PM   7:00 PM
Lozano, Ruth  Vita
RLC
3
8/21/17
12/7/17
  eCampus
 
HDEV-0100  Educational AlternativesEastfield College [EFC]
HDEV-0100-41200 (1096152)
Educational Alternatives
N114   LEC  
M W F   9:05 AM   10:00 AM
  EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41200 BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41201 (1096153)
Educational Alternatives
C105   LEC  
M W F   9:05 AM   10:00 AM
Lowry, Kimberly  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41201 BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41207 (1096159)
Educational Alternatives
G218   LEC  
M W F   10:10 AM   11:05 AM
Williams, Justin  Vita
EFC
1
9/11/17
10/13/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Sept.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41207 BEGINS 9-11-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41203 (1096155)
Educational Alternatives
G129   LEC  
M W F   11:15 AM   12:10 PM
  EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41203 BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41204 (1130778)
Educational Alternatives
G129   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Williams, Justin  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41204 BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41205 (1096157)
Educational Alternatives
G121   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Williams, Justin  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41205 BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41206 (1096158)
Educational Alternatives
N237   LEC  
T R   2:00 PM   3:20 PM
Payne, Laura  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41206 BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41702 (1096163)
Educational Alternatives
C203   LEC  
T R   5:35 PM   6:55 PM
Payne, Laura  Vita
EFC
1
9/11/17
10/13/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Sept.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-414702 BEGINS 9-11-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41208 (1096156)
Educational Alternatives
G129   LEC  
S   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Williams, Justin  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(4 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41204 BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41430 (1096161)
Educational Alternatives
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Lowry, Kimberly  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41430 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: KimberlyLowry@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0100-41431 (1096160)
Educational Alternatives
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Lowry, Kimberly  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41431 FLEX-TERM ONLINE. BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks). To access course & print syllabus, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: KimberlyLowry@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0100-41432 (1133693)
Educational Alternatives
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Ortiz, Shuniqua  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV 0100-41432 ONLINE BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 WEEKS) To access course, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: ShuniquaOrtiz@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0100-41433 (1133707)
Educational Alternatives
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Ortiz, Shuniqua  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV 0100-41433 ONLINE BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 WEEKS) To access course, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: ShuniquaOrtiz@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0100-41434 (1133711)
Educational Alternatives
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Payne, Laura  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV 0100-41434 ONLINE BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 WEEKS) To access course, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: LauraPayne@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0100-41435 (1133709)
Educational Alternatives
INET   INET  
M T W R F S U    
Payne, Laura  Vita
EFC
1
9/11/17
10/13/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Sept.
Internet Based
 
 NOTE: HDEV 0100-41435 ONLINE BEGINS 9-11-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (5 WEEKS) To access course, go to http://ecampus.dcccd.edu EMAIL: LauraPayne@dcccd.edu
HDEV-0100-41701 (1096164)
Educational Alternatives
N212   LEC  
M W   5:35 PM   6:55 PM
Hicks, Janice  Vita
EFC
1
9/11/17
10/13/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Sept.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-414701 BEGINS 9-11-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41202 (1096154)
Educational Alternatives
G131   LEC  
M W F   9:05 AM   10:00 AM
Williams, Justin  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41202 BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41700 (1096162)
Educational Alternatives
C105   LEC  
T R   5:35 PM   6:55 PM
Davis, Jarred  Vita
EFC
1
8/21/17
9/22/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-41700 BEGINS 8-21-17; ENDS 9-22-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100-41703 (1096165)
Educational Alternatives
C203   LEC  
T R   7:05 PM   8:25 PM
Hicks, Janice  Vita
EFC
1
9/11/17
10/13/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Sept.
 
 NOTE: HDEV-0100-414703 BEGINS 9-11-17; ENDS 10-13-17 (5 weeks).
HDEV-0100  Ed AlternativeEl Centro College [ECC]
HDEV-0100-51200 (1100040)
Ed Alternative
C160   LEC  
M   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Minnis, Rosalinda  Vita
ECC
1
8/21/17
11/6/17
(12 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 Enrollment restricted. This class is for students in the Academic Success Program.
HDEV-0100-51201 (1100043)
Ed Alternative
C365   LEC  
T   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Crow-Mcdowell, Valerie  Vita
ECC
1
8/22/17
11/7/17
(12 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 Enrollment restricted. This class is for students in the Academic Success Program. Class meets two days each week for 8 weeks.
HDEV-0100-51202 (1100041)
Ed Alternative
B119   LEC  
W   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Minnis, Rosalinda  Vita
ECC
1
8/23/17
11/8/17
(12 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 Enrollment restricted. This class is for students in the Academic Success Program.
HDEV-0100-51203 (1100042)
Educational Alternatives
C165   LEC  
R   12:30 PM   1:50 PM
Minnis, Rosalinda  Vita
ECC
1
8/24/17
11/9/17
(12 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 Enrollment restricted. This class is for students in the Academic Success Program.
HDEV-0100-51250 (1100044)
Ed Alternative
B246   LEC  
S   12:30 PM   1:50 PM
Davenport, Serina  Vita
ECC
1
8/26/17
11/11/17
(12 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 Enrollment restricted. This class is for students in the Academic Success Program.
HDEV-0100-51701 (1100046)
Ed Alternative
A543   LEC  
T   5:30 PM   6:50 PM
Norman, Brendetta  Vita
ECC
1
8/22/17
11/7/17
(12 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 Enrollment restricted. This class is for students in the Academic Success Program.
HDEV-0100  Ed AlternativeEl Centro College West Campus [ECC-WD]
HDEV-0100-51260 (1100045)
Ed Alternative
W212   LEC  
S   9:00 AM   10:20 AM
Johnson, Garry  Vita
ECC-WD 
1
8/26/17
11/11/17
(12 weeks)
  Flex Term Aug.
 
 Enrollment restricted. This class is for students in the Academic Success Program. Class will be held at the WEST CAMPUS: 3330 N. Hampton Rd., Dallas,TX.
HDEV-0100  Educational AlternativesRichland College [RLC]
HDEV-0100-81232 (1117431)
Educational Alternatives
N119   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Kinard, Erin  Vita
RLC
1
8/21/17
9/21/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
HDEV-0100-81233 (1117437)
Educational Alternatives
N119   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Kinard, Erin  Vita
RLC
1
9/26/17
10/26/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Sept.
 
HDEV-0100-81234 (1117442)
Educational Alternatives
N119   LEC  
T R   9:30 AM   10:50 AM
Kinard, Erin  Vita
RLC
1
10/31/17
12/5/17
(6 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 Flex term course meets October 31st. - December 5th. Students must register for this course through the disability services office.
HDEV-0100-81235 (1117447)
Educational Alternatives
N119   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Brock, Kathy  Vita
RLC
1
8/21/17
9/21/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Aug.
 
 Flex term course meets August 22nd - September 21st. Students must register through the disability services office.
HDEV-0100-81236 (1117461)
Educational Alternatives
N119   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Brock, Kathy  Vita
RLC
1
9/26/17
10/26/17
(5 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Sept.
 
 Flex term course meets September 26th - October 26th. Students must register for this course through the disability services office.
HDEV-0100-81237 (1117811)
Educational Alternatives
N119   LEC  
T R   11:00 AM   12:20 PM
Brock, Kathy  Vita
RLC
1
10/31/17
12/5/17
(6 weeks)
  eCampus
Flex Term Oct.
 
 Flex term course meets October 31st-December 5th. Students must register through the Disability Services Office.
HDEV-0110  Assessment of Prior LearningEl Centro College [ECC]
HDEV-0110-51404 (1100047)
Assessment of Prior Learning
INET   INET  
M T W R F    
Damron, Karla  Vita
Drury, Dianna  Vita
ECC
1
8/21/17
12/7/17
  Internet Based
 
 This class is for Allied Health Students ONLY!
HDEV-0110-51405 (1100048)
Assessment of Prior Learning
INET   INET  
M T W R F    
Damron, Karla  Vita
ECC
1
8/21/17
12/7/17
  Internet Based
 
 This class is for Allied Health Students ONLY!
HDEV-0110-51406 (1100049)
Assessment of Prior Learning
INET   INET  
M T W R F    
Damron, Karla  Vita
ECC
1
8/21/17
12/7/17
  Internet Based
 
 This class is for Allied Health Students ONLY!
 
 
Close
Our Colleges